Pharmaceutical , cosmetic, automotive and beverage labels
Inspect for random or repeating defects. Learn in seconds. Map and save all results.
Automated inspection of labels
LabelFlow is a complete package for the narrow web label business. The package includes 100% print inspection, matrix inspection to verify that there is no residue after die cutting , label counting, color monitoring, label counting, doctor machine interface, PDF verification, and integrated workflow options.
- 3 in 1 Print inspection using smart pattern adaptive techniques.
- 100% Densitometry to monitor color, lacquer and gloss.
- CopyCheck verifies print copy on very repeat.
- Template library for easy job recall.
- Optional PDF interface for design file check on new jobs.
- No operator interaction required from job to job.
- Running density variation algorithm to detect hazing, lacquer skips and color variation.
- Supports up to 40 feature including shape, location, orientation and intensity to enable classification.
- Configurable decision system to classify anomaly as defect, or event.
- Decide to alarm operator , save defect image and if alarm is to be generated.
- Store all results for each roll, including images of defects.
- Interface to tagger or spray systems.
- Image display for the operator in real time.
Variable data support
LabelFlow includes the options to include variable data support for serialization and can be used in packaging halls with it’s optional OCR package to verify date and lot codes.
- LAB color monitoring of the print run
- Plate or cylinder verification using pdf to image verification
- Seam inspection on pouching machines
- ID/2D Code verification and serialization support
- Rewinder/Slitter automation for inspection or automated waste removal
- Narrow web printing applications.
- CConverting applications for label serialization.
- Packaging hall applications for label verification with date and lot codes.