Screen printing, metal decorating, offset printing & corrugated production
Inspect for random or repeating defects. Supports inline rejection and is easy to use.
Inspect large format sheets in real time
SheetFlow is a complete inspection package for metal docorating , screen printing, offset presses or corrugated cases. The package includes 100% print inspection, optional surface inspection, package layout to allow for die cutting, or complex image/cavity shapes. The package supports optional color monitoring, variable data verification and robotic handling for automated cells.
- Support for high resolution cameras.
- Programmanble lighting to support complex inspection tasks.
- Advanced regional correlation techniques to enable image stretch.
- Die cut mask and inspection.
- Surface inspection for coating and laquer processes.
- Template library for easy job recall.
- No operator interaction required from job to job.
- Configurable decision system to classify anomaly as defect, or event.
- Decide to alarm operator , save defect image and if alarm is to be generated.
- Store all results for each roll, including images of defects.
- Image display for the operator in real time.
- LAB color monitoring of the print run
- Plate or cylinder verification using pdf to image verification
- Interface for X-Y marking system
- ID/2D Code verification and serialization support
- Universal robot interface for automated handling and marking.
- Offset printing for folding cartons
- Screen printing for automotive, applicance or electronics
- Metal decorating presses
- Sheet coating processes